What's for dinner April 7?

astridfeline
astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
My fridge is almost empty :frown: Corn dogs? Pasta? Beans? Hmmm. Hope you all have a better dinner than me!

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    My fridge is almost empty :frown: Corn dogs? Pasta? Beans? Hmmm. Hope you all have a better dinner than me!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    i had homemade chicken noodle soup!! it was great. :tongue: not trying to brag
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Broiled Chicken legs for the kids, homemade mac-n-cheese (whole wheat), again for the kids. Parmesan chicken strips for me, and steemed veggies. It sounds like a lot, but it's quick and easy.
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    I had turkey soup and grilled cheese. I have lots of calories left over though!
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    fettucini with sausages and mushrooms.. with a nice big salad..

breyers vanilla ice cream for desert..
    :happy:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    My fridge was empty too but even though I went grocery and bought all good things I wanted to use up some left overs.

I had left over plain boiled chow mein noodles and 1/2 bottle of garden vegetable spag. sauce oh and 1/2 a thing of celery. So I cooked the celery in a bit of chicken broth, added the remainder of the spag. sauce and then added the chow mein. It was good n spicy. not sure of the calories though because of the chow mein.

Got 500 calories burned tonight though :tongue:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    a huge salad with turkey breast and some good ol, straight from the box left over mac n cheese......

still can't use all the calories from the past two days....... been real busy!!!
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    My husband made me breakfast burritos for dinner: La Tortilla whole wheat tortillas (small size), egg beaters, ro-tel, cheddar flavor veggie shreds (fake cheese), and turkey bacon. YUM! :happy:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    I had a grilled buffalo chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato, and some vitamin water. Yummy!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I had Joanna's recipe for Chicken Feta Roll-ups execpt i did them with turkey. And with it I had a cup of couscous and some brocolli. Desert was a fat free chocolate pudding. :smile: