Help!!!

Options
I have put on weight the last six months and especially on my knees and thighs and have noticed cellilite coming on my knees anyone now of any good creams or things i can do to stop it, will it go? help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    This is a tough one. I carry weight in my legs. I have noticed a difference in the tone of my legs, including knee area, since doing Slim N 6 series. The lunges are awesome to tone those tough spots. You can order the DVDs from beachbody.com. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I walked up to a door the other day that I could see my legs and thought I was going to fall over right there! What was that on my leg? Was it really a knee? I don't know, it was like from my cankles up was someone elses leg! It was so gross, everything was so big and puffy. It's like my knees were just a bump in the middle of my leg, they use to be so long and lean. I was just sick, so I'm with ya sista! There have been alot of posts and stuff about the beach body, I think I need to look into that.

Good luck we will beat this weight battle together!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think it helps to put muscle in the areas there is cellulite. During the times when I fell off the exercise wagon...it looked like I had cellulite. Once I was working out again and my muscles started getting toned again, I no longer saw it.

I'd stay away from the cremes though. If they do anything, it is only temporary.
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    :wink: I will have to agree with FabulousFifty .. I have been doing Slim in 6 for the past 3 weeks and have seen a big improvement in how toned my legs are, I would definetly recommend this video series.
  • Lea10
    Lea10 Posts: 22
    Options
    [