Ever Struggle with Gaining Weight?

Options
suzaka
suzaka Posts: 39 Member
I'm sure ectomorphs can relate, but gaining weight can be quite hard for certain people, especially when you're skinny your entire life. Anyway, I guess I'll "brag." I was skinny all the way through mid college, then I decided to do something about it to be healthier. By eating excess in calories and lifting through Les Mills Pump which it's a lot of fun, I was able to gain about 40 pounds in 3 years (yes, it was a long journey, but I made it).

I think health is something that we can't take for granted, and it feels good to be healthy and I feel like I have more energy. I am inspired by everyone else's stories too, whether they lose weight, gained weight, or reached their own personal milestones. I enjoy reading happy stories, so thank you for sharing them with me as well.

watd27k5yqf0.jpg

Replies

• BackbeattheFire
    BackbeattheFire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Awesome work :smiley:
  • isamann
    isamann Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Still lurking on these forums I see Suzaka? ;) Good seeing you're still around though, LOL. On a serious note, I find myself in a similar situation, gaining weight is hard for me...so good job to you. I think it's time to go stuff myself with some food now, and then hit some weights, hah. Any tips?
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Looking good lad :-) Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!