Hey, I am European and seraching for friends on my weightloss journey!

Options
Hi out there!

Short story: As a teenager I Iost about 10-13kg and could maintain it for some years. Now with 25 I have the old weight and want to lose that weight again. Normally I am against calorie counting (since I am afraid this might be not the most natural way), but I figured that I want to give it a try. In the past I have always had running phases how I call them. Now, I want to become a regular runner. I have been running regularly since mid February now.

I am searching for support on my journey and would also like to support you! :)
Carina

Replies

• bredaclarke67
    bredaclarke67 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Ireland. I think counting your calories and weighing portions is the only way to know what you're putting into your body and keeping track of that is key to losing the weight. I read that exercise alone won't get weight off if you're not eating the right foods and in the right amount. I only recently starting weighing food but you get used to it very quickly. Good luck in your journey. I've sent you a friend request☺
  • carinagoesfit
    carinagoesfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. I will try Listening to my body and track my food. Lets see how this goes :) thank u for your rq
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Carina,
    I mostly run as well, seriously seriously as soon as I started seeing what I was putting into my body it made a huge difference (I never used to calorie count either) but since I have I noticed a huge improvement in my running ability as an example I was hitting three miles in about 21:30, when I started using this and seeing what was going in and acting on it I got my 3 miles down to 18:22, massive difference. Good luck with it, I'm back at it again now as I hurt my back and put some weight on so its time to focus again.