Track progress other than measuring weight?

Options
Hi out there!

I don't have a sacle (I just guessed my weight), but I measured myself and made photos. Is there any other way on MFP to track my progress? I just saw that in "progress" I can choose something else, but on my profile it is still weight.

Thank you!
Carina

Replies

• smileysarah66
    smileysarah66 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, you should be able to put your measurements in. I think if you go into the progress menu, where is says weight click the arrow and it think it says waist, neck and hips or something g like that and that's where you can put your measurements.
  • carinagoesfit
    carinagoesfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your answer. I had already discovered that, but i was wondering If I can change it on my profile side as well?
  • bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    No, you're stuck with weight.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You should use multiple ways of progress becayse it provides a better overall picture of where you are.
    As well as tape and visually, then I also use performance measures to assist in all my exercises.
  • carinagoesfit
    carinagoesfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your answers. Yes, I use photos, measuring tape as well as a running app for my sport performance. Maybe I will use a scale at some time in the future (currently I am studying abroad for 6 more weeks before I graduate and then I am travelling 2 months, so getting a scale makes no sense)
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version to create new measurement items to track. Once created, the new measurement values can be added using the mobile apps.
    Please see this article on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/10704-can-i-track-additional-measurements-or-change-the-default-measurements-