New mommy of 2 month old looking for New mommy friends and fitness pals

Hello people!
I am a new mom, my baby is 2 months old and i need to get back into my pre pregnancy weight, i work out and do jillian michaels and fitness blender workouts and love the endorphins! I use MFP to stay below 1800 cals, can't go too low on cals as I'm breastfeeding. I eat very clean. Would love to make friends here with like minded ppl.
cheers!
Make good choices :)

Replies

• victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    I have an almost 4 month old baby (plus 2, 4, and 6 year old kids). I gained a lot of weight in pregnancy but I'm 7 pounds away from pre-preg weight (28 pounds down so far). I'm also BFing and eat around 1800 a day except when I work out, then more like 2000. I do almost all fitness blender work outs, love them!
  • wilder0902
    wilder0902 Posts: 22 Member
    I have a 5 month old and a 3 year old. I'm also breastfeeding. I have about 100 lbs to lose :( I gained 70 with my first lost some gained it back and gained 30 with my last and I am 10 lbs from being where I was before my pregnancy with my last but still have all the other weight to lose. I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • sadiqajamilla
    sadiqajamilla Posts: 34 Member
    I have a soon to be 4 month old, and older kids 9,13,19, and 22. I have about 200 pounds to lose. Eating about 2000 calories a day since still breastfeeding. Would love the support as well!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Welcome! I have a 6 month old and a 13 year old. Lost pregnancy weight but was already overweight. Also have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other!