21 Day Fix

Options
2»

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    alska wrote: »
    I will be starting it soon... I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Anyone is free to add me. If you do add me please put in the message 21 day fix ... otherwise I may delet it.

For those asking about day 22 ... you repeat the program till you hit your goal weight then you follow the plan to maintain your goal weight.

So you have to continue on the program forever to keep a healthy weight? This is not teaching you good habits. This is making you dependent so they can make money.
  • Dawny8423
    Dawny8423 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    I will be starting it soon... I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Anyone is free to add me. If you do add me please put in the message 21 day fix ... otherwise I may delet it.

For those asking about day 22 ... you repeat the program till you hit your goal weight then you follow the plan to maintain your goal weight.

So you have to continue on the program forever to keep a healthy weight? This is not teaching you good habits. This is making you dependent so they can make money.

You repeat the program until you're at the weight you want to be. It's a one time purchase of maybe $55... The workout DVDs are yours to keep and they're pretty intense... So not sure where the "making you dependent so they can make money" comes from. The containers are there to teach portion control. Wouldn't knock it until you try it. I thought this site was for motivating others not putting down what others have decided to try. Geesh.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! My first round of extreme!! I've done the regular but ready to step it up! ;)
  • Dawny8423
    Dawny8423 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »

No. You learn portion control, and can use what you learn forever.

The exercise is one way to exercise. But, you can do anything.

I'm done, lost 6 lbs, 1% BF, and 2 inches off my waist. I am now going to do insanity every other day, while maintaining my strength training program which is every other day. So, everyday I'm doing something intense. When I'm done with insanity, I don't know, maybe I'll start running again. It's never ending.

Why all the hate. It's a great little program that teaches good skills.

Thank you =)
  • babyt05
    babyt05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 with 21 Day fix!! I love it I feel great and I have been using this app to help with my Macros make sure I'm eating b the right meals!! So excited so many of you are working out to the same beat as me!! I could use motivaton!!
  • jackiereed85
    jackiereed85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am :)