For those who are doing Jillian Michaels Body Shred...

Options
Buhbee
Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and starting to plan my fitness routine once I get the okay from my doctor at my 6 week postpartum appt. My question: is BodyShred significantly harder than Body Revolution? Before I got pregnant, I had completed BR 4x and had a rotation of other Jillian dvds including Beachbodys Turbo Fire. I was active throughout this pregnancy but torn if I should start with Body Shred or just go back to Body Revolution for a while. I have Jillians Beginner Shred on the way for my husband but I may start with that for the first month I work out. Any advice would be appreciated ☺ Thank you!

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I don't know per se but I have 4ead if you do killer body first it is the style of what to expect. I have read it is harder than body revolution and has hiit in it. I was looking for m6self and have been reading alot on it and would love to know where to start with jm. I have done bfbm which really gets your metabolism going! I am preparing for my next exercise set after p90x completes.
  • jojomcinnis05
    jojomcinnis05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Body shred is one of the hardest videos I've ever done. It's like p90x yoga and Shawn t's t25 on steroids. Love it does as promised
  • courtneyh1284
    courtneyh1284 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday...pretty intense for just the first workout. I've never done instantly or p90x only Jilliam Michaels workouts, i.e 30 day shred, body revolution, killer buns and thighs, yoga. Always seen great results with her so I'm trying this new one out. I'm hoping for great results!! From what I've read it is her hardest yet. Saw your post was from April...did you end up doing body shred?