What body shape do men prefer?!?

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I think men typically like bodies with a pulse and a vagina. Some like them with a pulse and a penis. Some like them without a pulse, but that is frowned upon.

lol:happy:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Each guy has their own preference. Don't lump us together.

Yeah, nothing floats everyone's boat. I generally like cury women but I often see thin women that look good and overweight women that look good as well.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ml9rrj4JNm1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

So ... creepy. Yet, I can't stop watching it. :noway:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options

/end thread
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Mine. Err'body loves my body.
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    in my experience, its rarely what women think us men like!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My research suggests that men prefer the naked body shape.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

We're going to need pictures to prove this.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Why are women always asking what men like and dont like? Men dont spend that time thinking about what women like or dont like.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I think men typically like bodies with a pulse and a vagina. Some like them with a pulse and a penis. Some like them without a pulse, but that is frowned upon.
    non human is also frowned upon

cow-photobomb-15.jpg
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Why are women always asking what men like and dont like? Men dont spend that time thinking about what women like or dont like.

Funny but true. OTOH this is why some of us walk out of the house wearing Zubaz and tie-dye shirts and complain they can't find a date.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

^^^^:drinker:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    In youth it was I way I had
    To do my best to please,
    And change with every passing lad
    To suit his theories.

But now I know the things I know,
    I do the things I do,
    And if you do not like me so,
    To Hell, my love, with you.

--Dorothy Parker

Who the hell cares what men prefer? We women are NOT here to please men. We are whatever we are, and if they don't like it, tough cookies.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Promise not to stalk me, asking me to marry you if I PM you naked pics?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Strong enough to take a pounding.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    A healthy, fit one I would think.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Promise not to stalk me, asking me to marry you if I PM you naked pics?

Hey, another thread told me that I'm too slutty to be marriage material, so I'm not planning on getting married. As for stalking, no promises. :flowerforyou:
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    non human is also frowned upon

cow-photobomb-15.jpg

Yeah, there's that too. Yuck!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Funny but true. OTOH this is why some of us walk out of the house wearing Zubaz and tie-dye shirts and complain they can't find a date.
    You can change your clothes. You cannot change your bone structure.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I did feel like answering something ridiculous at first since (as you admitted) we all have different preferences, and it's not really about what men prefer, but what a specific man prefers. I saw your other posts though and realise you just want to see what the majority here think, so I'll give you my bf's preferred type.

Honestly, he likes most women as long as they're natural and not extreme in either direction such as very overweight/underweight. Large boobs could be great, creating a nice hourglass shape, but he wouldn't like them because they're fake. He has no specific preference for shape but he does like slightly thicker/larger thighs so I guess pear shape / hourglass if they have an ample chest too (which I don't!)

Again, please remember that everyone is different. I know men that have the opposite preferences to what I've just mentioned. Aim for the body that YOU want, and don't go aiming for one that you think men will like, you'll just end up disappointed. Also, you can't change your body type/structure. If you have large hips, small boobs and fat stored on your lower body, nothing will make you go from a "pear" to a "banana" (I feel silly naming all these fruits!) and nothing will give you an hourglass besides surgery. Learn to embrace your own body type, and work around that :smile: