SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    bulk_n_cut wrote: »
    dufus12 wrote: »
    I see a post that I think I can contribute in, or, at least, am interested in, and then I see the adversity and the sniping .....so I give up, I don't bother posting cos I don't want to get involved in it all.
    Can't just be me, can it????

no its not just you, but what's even more amazing is the sheer amount of free time some people have on their hands to constantly engage in countless online arguments
    LMAO so true.

Oh the irony.
    Why are you here then? This post of yours a few up was pretty insulting:
    You're not the only one. I learned that some people here are like this and I just ignore them. The funny thing is none of them really have any qualification to be "know-it-alls" . They think since they've lost a few pounds and/or are in shape they are some type of expert. Aesthetics does not equal health. And I can never understand why it is such a big deal to them how others decide to eat and/or exercise. This alone speaks volumes about them. Anyway, just learn to ignore them they are a tiny ant to you and make no impact in the grand scheme of things.

Truth hurts, deal with it. Wear your big boy/girl pants for once. I am stating the truth and of course it is going to offend the trolls. And I don't give a damn. Have a nice day, you are ignored from here on out. The thing about me is I only need to say what I want to say once and I can leave it alone. The funny thing about people like you is you will keep coming back and argue on and on and on. Do you realize how pointless and useless your arguing is? All you are doing is wasting your time. HAHAHAHA

*whispers*

you are doing everything in this post you accuse others of. It's kind of funny.
    Nope. I never go out of my way or ever have to insult others, troll, etc. But I will be harsh TO trolls. While some people have weak feelings and let others bully them this is something that won't happen to me. And I would be willing to handle it by whatever means I need to. Some of the trolls here are used to being rude and think they can be this way with everyone. And if my posts offend them they can learn to wear their big boy/girl pants and suck it up. My last post, see ya!

I've got $20 and a box of cupcakes that says this isn't his last post...
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    I see a post that I think I can contribute in, or, at least, am interested in, and then I see the adversity and the sniping .....so I give up, I don't bother posting cos I don't want to get involved in it all.

no its not just you, but what's even more amazing is the sheer amount of free time some people have on their hands to constantly engage in countless online arguments
    LMAO so true.

Oh the irony.
    You're not the only one. I learned that some people here are like this and I just ignore them. The funny thing is none of them really have any qualification to be "know-it-alls" . They think since they've lost a few pounds and/or are in shape they are some type of expert. Aesthetics does not equal health. And I can never understand why it is such a big deal to them how others decide to eat and/or exercise. This alone speaks volumes about them. Anyway, just learn to ignore them they are a tiny ant to you and make no impact in the grand scheme of things.

Truth hurts, deal with it. Wear your big boy/girl pants for once. I am stating the truth and of course it is going to offend the trolls. And I don't give a damn. Have a nice day, you are ignored from here on out. The thing about me is I only need to say what I want to say once and I can leave it alone. The funny thing about people like you is you will keep coming back and argue on and on and on. Do you realize how pointless and useless your arguing is? All you are doing is wasting your time. HAHAHAHA

*whispers*

Nope. I never go out of my way or ever have to insult others, troll, etc. But I will be harsh TO trolls. While some people have weak feelings and let others bully them this is something that won't happen to me. And I would be willing to handle it by whatever means I need to. Some of the trolls here are used to being rude and think they can be this way with everyone. And if my posts offend them they can learn to wear their big boy/girl pants and suck it up. My last post, see ya!

Who here is trolling?

I think LAMCDylan is. That's all I got. I've been watching this dumpster fire, and he's been far more of what OP was complaining about than anyone else has. It's utterly astounding to be honest.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

LMAO so true.

Oh the irony.

*whispers*

Who here is trolling?

I think LAMCDylan is. That's all I got. I've been watching this dumpster fire, and he's been far more of what OP was complaining about than anyone else has. It's utterly astounding to be honest.

So it's not just me. Phew.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Some of the trolls here are used to being rude and think they can be this way with everyone. And if my posts offend them they can learn to wear their big boy/girl pants and suck it up. My last post, see ya!

Wouldnt the logic of that make you a hypocrite?
    Dictionary
    hypocrite
    noun hyp·o·crite \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
    : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

LMAO so true.

Oh the irony.

*whispers*

Who here is trolling?

Agreed. Besides the OP getting upset when MrM didn't jump to answer what an EMT is, everyone else was engaged in constructive conversation.

Just another wonderful day here in the MFP forums.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I sent this to Mr M,,,,,,,this is
    the PM he referred to, tho I am not sure what i am referring to,,,,,,,,

Ha!!! Probably.......but it made me laugh, and if I have read you right you probably chuckling too......

Clearly I was wrong,,,,,,,

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Man, it's not even Monday and already a Mean people thread?

Fun.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I have now got confused as to who is answering who........!
    All I will say, is, just shows you - an innocent thread can go into ether,,,,,,,,!

Innocent?

Are you kidding? This was nothing if not flame-baiting.

flamebait.gif

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    my impression of this thread:

giphy.gif
  • dufus12
    Options
    I will give up. OK?????
  • dufus12
    Options
    I knew at the time , smartass, not when I am copying and pasting it..........! Duh,,,,,,
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    One more

lol jks
    my current phone wallpaper

zilpboaut1i9.jpg
    2.jpg 59.1K
  • dufus12
    Options
    And this tells me why I should not get involved in'community'......