Friends who log every day!

Replies

• crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Add Me Please!! I logged 397 days in row before I had to leave for personal reasons. I am back and I am looking for some support. I could really use some friends who can help support me and give me the motivation I am lacking. After 20 years, I just quit coaching the youth, and without that daily exercise, I am becoming fat and lazy. "Play Ball"
  • Nimrod2010
    Nimrod2010 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm in it to win it!!! 10 pounds lost, 20 more to go!!! Feel free to add me! Walking is about my only exercise, but I log on everyday. Happy trails!
  • latachuela
    latachuela Posts: 27 Member
    MFP has been an amazing support for me. The people I have added on here have truly been an amazing inspiration!
    That being said, new supportive friends are welcome!

I look forward to logging every thing, every day and reading updates from my MFP family!

If you are open to new friends on MFP post in this thread!
    Everyone welcome, big, small, short, tall old and young and any where In-between!
    I hope to get to know a few more of you!
    Have a great day and week!

Hello, i am open to new motivated and supportive friends here on MFP :)
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Hi I log everyday, keep up the good work☺
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    I have a goal to log everything for an entire year. I'd been pretty sporadic about food logging before this. I'm about two months in. Anyone can feel free to add me for support
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    You can add me. I start out everyday logging. Sometimes I fall off toward the end of the day, but hey, who doesn't occasionally fall asleep at six pm for a "nap" that ends up lasting 12 hours?
  • tx_leigh
    tx_leigh Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Docfloyd
    Docfloyd Posts: 11 Member
    I've had MFP for over a year. And it's always on again off again. Well I'm on again, and hopefully will stay on. But anybody who wants to help eachother stay motivated, and reaxh goals together are always welcome :p
  • KalikaXXX
    KalikaXXX Posts: 12 Member
    I log every day and blog weekly to keep myself motivated. The community has been a huge help in keeping me honest and I'm all about paying the support forward. Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/KalikaXXX
  • sarikins94
    sarikins94 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me :) I have no active friends on MFP right now and its getting a little lonely. I log my diary every day
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi. I'm on a 192 day streak
  • rbentrup81
    rbentrup81 Posts: 35 Member
    I log every day :)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Feel free to add me too :]
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. :)
    I log every day.
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    hey! i log daily, and like friends to log regularly as well. i especially love friends with open diaries!
  • cherellebundziak
    cherellebundziak Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! Looking for some friends to keep me motivated and accountable. :) Feel free to add me
  • longjane69
    longjane69 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too. If I don't post, I don't make any progress (or backtrack!). Posting it is!!!
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    I log every day even if it's a bad one :D
  • muggle_mom
    muggle_mom Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm brand new and just starting and would love to be your MFP friend.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I log every day. My diary is public.

I currently have 90 to loose and am down 14 (9 since starting MFP) My daily allowance is 2400 and I usually earn at least another 500-1000 for exercise. So I might not be the most helpful if you are trying to stick to a 12-1400 calorie plan.