Fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I have a ChargeHR and I love it. It sometimes gives me a gross sweat rash if I don't clean it every day so make sure which ever one you buy, you keep it clean. Or you end up looking like a leper lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options

Do they make you send the defected one back to them?

This is how awesome their customer service is. I bought my Charge HR from Target and emailed CS to see if they had any suggestions why it was grossly overestimating my calories. We emailed back and forth a few times with them giving the usual suggestions and when none of them worked, they deemed it defective and sent me a new one. When I hadn't bought it straight from them. And they told me to recycle the one I bought from Target. Which kinda surprised me since it's not a cheap product.

They'd also sent me a brand new One when my original (before it was called the Classic) fitbit cracked. This was 4 years after buying the original fitbit.

Their customer service rocks. :smile:
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have a flex and also find it super motivating. I'll second how great their customer service is. I got my flex as a Christmas gift and the strap broke, so I emailed Fitbit and they sent me a new band within about 2 days. Brilliant. The flex is waterproof, however since it doesn't record swimming (not a step based activity), I never wear mine in the pool. I do wear it in the shower, but figure there is no point in risking it in the chlorine, although I'm sure it would be fine.