Does anyone else meal prep?

Options
13»

Replies

• JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I prep for breakfast and lunch for during the work week on Sunday nights.
    I don't prep ahead of time for dinners or the weekend but I keep a meal list of what will be made
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Do you eat the same things every day all week then?

I don't. I freeze everything, so I can pretty much choose from 20-30 different meals at any time.
  • as9823
    as9823 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Do you eat the same things every day all week then?

I will have a choice of those three meals or a protein shake for all my meals this week yes. Next week there will be a new menu.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

I'm doing good to "gym bag" prep the night before, but I'm positive I'll conquer that and be meal prepping soon.
  • Havasufalls
    Havasufalls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I always make the excuse that since I work 50 hours a week and have 4 children that go to different schools and all play sports that I don't have time, but I will find a way, very inspiring! Thanks for the picture ! :smile:
  • MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was better at this last summer but getting back into it. Grilled chicken Sunday, prepped breakfast, lunches and snacks. The rest of the chicken went into the freezer. I love having a Foodsaver for freezing. I ususally don't prep dinner although I should.
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yepp! I spend 3-5 hours every Sunday meal prepping. I work 6, sometimes 7 days a week, so if I don't, I end up grazing on whatever food I can find. It sucks in the moment, but it's awesome when you just gotta warm your dinner up! Failing to plan, is planning to fail-- for me at least!