Breakup?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My husband wanted to share another woman with me. No wait, he didn't want to share. That, and he still thinks he's 16 and he's gonna be a rock star when he grows up. :drinker:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I was too nice so i got friend zoned. *sigh* Trying to be more of an *kitten* because apparently that works.

meh. being an *kitten* is overrated.

you would not believe how difficult it is to hit the correct letters on the keyboard with my hooves.

#burroproblems
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    She went delirious and started going on about marriage and kids.

This happened to me, but it was the guy that was too serious. Slow down, people!

One of the guys I dated in high school talked about getting married. IN HIGH SCHOOL! Ugh, thanks but no thanks...
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    Jeckyll/Hyde came out and showed his evil side after 5 years....... that was my second husband, My first hubby was an ex guerilla from el Salvador (needs no explanation) and my now third husband is tripping after 8 years of marriage....IDK maybe mid life crisis? I'll give him a few more months, and if he doesn't get it together I'm outta there....lol
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    He turned out to be gross and creepy. He would hang around where we worked and flirt with underage girls. A few years later, I received an email from the sheriff's office, which tells me any time a sex offender moves within 2 miles of my home. Guess who's picture I saw when I opened it... :huh:
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    She chased me with a big *kitten* meat cleaver. I hadn’t started to lose weight then either… I guess it was dinner time.
  • ohnstadk
    ohnstadk Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    He told me "god told me to"

Yeah :noway:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    That was 10 years ago, I should write him a thank you card for ending it 2 years in, so I could find someone much better and much more interested in my female parts.

Your shoes?
    Shoes have a gender? :noway:

Your collection of hair bows then?

I think you are confusing sexuality And gender.

What you identify as and who you're sexually attracted to are 2 different things.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    He turned out to be gross and creepy. He would hang around where we worked and flirt with underage girls. A few years later, I received an email from the sheriff's office, which tells me any time a sex offender moves within 2 miles of my home. Guess who's picture I saw when I opened it... :huh:

Oh, and my first boyfriend...well, fiance, actually. Even though we were engaged, he thought it was acceptable to break up with me through email...and because I wasn't worth the gas it took to come see me. I've picked some real winners!
  • saviarre
    saviarre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Long story short, I started exercising a bit of my own independence. He figured out he couldn't control me to the degree that he had previously, so he started looking for new girls. When he broke up with me, he told me that he wasn't attracted to me and wanted to "date someone pretty who isn't fat."

Good riddance.
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I became his therapist before his girlfriend.
    He hated his job but refused to find a new one, complained about his weight gain from all of his bad habits, but refused to change his lifestyle. Was tired of being broke but would spend all of his money on crap. He had no self esteem and once I finally ended it because I was tired of his pessimism and his unwillingness to change, he signed up on Plenty of Fish the next day...
    I realized then that he didn't really care about ME, he just needed SOMEONE to stroke is ego.

More sad than anything..
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    That was 10 years ago, I should write him a thank you card for ending it 2 years in, so I could find someone much better and much more interested in my female parts.

Your shoes?
    Shoes have a gender? :noway:

Your collection of hair bows then?

I think you are confusing sexuality And gender.

What you identify as and who you're sexually attracted to are 2 different things.

I wish more people understood this...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    There's too many reasons why the break happened. It was an awful existence that deserves to be left in the past. Hasta la bye bye!! :drinker:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    He was jealous of the friendship I had with my current husband (looks like that was a valid concern)
  • Crossfit112
    Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    There's too many reasons why the break happened. It was an awful existence that deserves to be left in the past. Hasta la bye bye!! :drinker:

^^ Hasta la bye bye lol
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started my diet.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    lots of reasons haha but primarily bc he cheated on me multiple times and told me it was my fault bc I wasn't good enough! what a waste of 2 and a half years! :grumble:

totally forgot he gave me a journal detailing the people he'd cheated on me with on my b-day! and always did crap like that haha
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Not sure where your issue is....

You get what is lacking from him, he gets what's lacking from you.....

SMH.....

Having lived the life of a swinger, you're dating...enjoy life. :drinker:
    He wanted the man for himself.:noway: I just don't have the equipment to compete with that!:sad:
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Not sure where your issue is....

You get what is lacking from him, he gets what's lacking from you.....

SMH.....

Having lived the life of a swinger, you're dating...enjoy life. :drinker:
    He wanted the man for himself.:noway: I just don't have the equipment to compete with that!:sad:

i don't blame you haha i would have been totally weirded out as well
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    He was jealous of the friendship I had with my current husband (looks like that was a valid concern)

This really did make me smile.