Sockless men vs. women

needernt
needernt Posts: 675 Member
Do you think it is stylish for men to exercise with shoes and no suck?
Since going sockless is a sexy and attractive way for girls, is it the same for men too?

Any opinion?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Me - socks = stinky feet =/= attractive.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Just depends on what a person's feet looks like. Gross feet should have socks on them no matter what the gender.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Most men have shocking feet, from what ive seen in the changing rooms anyway. I always think sockless is very uncomforatble. But too each his own
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Ankle socks. Best of both worlds. Problem solved. Next?
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    In general feet really freak me out! Cover them all!! Ha
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Sockless = nice salty tasting toes after workout :|
  • needernt
    I mean in general some people do not feel good when they see a man sockless. Of course it is not the case for girls. Don't you think like that?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    I pick women over any man, sockless or not.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    I didn't realize going sockless with shoes was attractive at all. Especially while exercising. Mostly it just sounds gross.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    The only time you should be sockless while working out (guy or girl) is if you are swimming or playing volleyball on a beach.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Please would men at my gym stop wearing shorts and ankle socks? It is not a good look!

Gotta say an overwhelming stench of foot cheese ain't good either though.
  • needernt
    The only time you should be sockless while working out (guy or girl) is if you are swimming or playing volleyball on a beach.

Why not other times?
    We see everyday hot girls in sandals and slip-ons. I think they intentionally go suckless to look more attractive. Don't they?
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited April 2015
    First, I find it really odd that you keep saying "suck" and "suckless" and second, I don't even know what you're talking about, lol. I couldn't imagine going *sockless* while working out! Ankle socks, yeah, cause I don't like the feel of something tight on my calves, but that's not really a fashion statement.... And when I see men go sockless anywhere else, I somewhat find it odd, but I don't really care enough to form a opinion of their attractivness based off of it.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited April 2015
    needernt wrote: »

Why not other times?
    We see everyday hot girls in sandals and slip-ons. I think they intentionally go suckless to look more attractive. Don't they?

No matter who's wearing them, you don't wear socks with sandals or slip ons....that's the whole point in wearing them. Do you have a foot fetish by chance? Cause that's the vibe I'm getting. If so, that's totally cool. I have (in my opinion) cute feet, my middle toe is my shortest and I like it, lol. I'd be willing to send you a pic of them if that's your thing ;)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited April 2015
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    Most men have shocking feet, from what ive seen in the changing rooms anyway. I always think sockless is very uncomforatble. But too each his own

LOL - I have yet to see any man with what I think are sexy feet. Usually they are quite the scene. Wear the socks. Nothing like seeing one or two toes crawling out of sandals like plant runners trying to find the sun.

(Edit - NO socks with sandals though....I just have to learn to avert my eyes and never look down when bad toes meet sandals). Some women are the same. Feet are weird. Very functional of course, but weird.
  • needernt
    edited April 2015
    needernt wrote: »

Why not other times?

No matter who's wearing them, you don't wear socks with sandals or slip ons....that's the whole point in wearing them. Do you have a foot fetish by chance? Cause that's the vibe I'm getting. If so, that's totally cool. I have (in my opinion) cute feet, my middle toe is my shortest and I like it, lol. I'd be willing to send you a pic of them if that's your thing ;)

Thanks, you can share it online anyway :)
    But about" you don't wear socks with sandals or slip ons" because that how you look more attractive but this generally known for women. Do you think men also look sexier without socks or it is taboo?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    It depends. For workout footgear, I think socks are vastly preferable. They prevent chafing and cut down on odors.

Out and about, it seems that all men's shoes are designed to be worn with socks; a lot of women's flats are not, and if you try to wear socks in them, the shoes look odd and/or slip around.

Sandals are designed to be worn without socks, plain and simple.

I am a foot fetishist. So's my husband. :D It works well for us.
  • PerfectMisfit
    PerfectMisfit Posts: 360 Member
    Exercising wearing shoes with no socks=no. Low cut socks is all the rage.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    I really truly could not care less about whether or not people wear socks to the gym. Matter of fact, as long as their clothing is gym-appropriate (no evening gowns), I don't care about that either. They aren't there for my visual entertainment and I'm not there for others to think "uhhh look at those pink socks, so haaawt".