All time favourite crush

Options
Forest91
Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
Hi everybody so this post is about crushes. There can be celebrity or people you know or seen around. There can be old crush or new crush. So you can put down who it is if you know their name and if you want to you can put why you like or liked them.

Replies

• Forest91
    Options
    So I will start I have had quite a few crushes over the years but at the moment I am crushing big time on the tonight show host Jimmy Fallon
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler.

Hubba hubba.

Joe Manganiello a very close second.
  • Forest91
    Options
    Second place crush is English TV presenter and presenter of This Morning Phillip Schofield
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Crush??? How old are you??? 12....???
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Scott Hall man he is still a hottie :p
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Right back at you girl
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Crush??? How old are you??? 12....???

I'm 40.

I have had a crush on my wife for about 13 years.

I guess I didn't pay attention to the age limit. That's okay. I think it's more fun my way.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    @Lrdoflamancha Don't worry you're too old to be crushed on, move along, nothing to see here!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Woooow old bro above is such a negative nancy!

Celebrities....I have quite a few. Brantley Gilbert, Hunter Hayes, Dustin Lynch (have a thing for country boys)

Now back to reality, there is a guy that comes into where I work who is REALLY dang good looking but I am pretty sure I am not even a blip on his radar but he is some dang good eye candy!
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My # 1 crush is my hubby. # 2 is a guy I'll never have but damn he makes me swoon.....Robert Downey Jr....yum!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Farah Fawcett, ^^^^ I'm sure you fill up the radar screen
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My best friend. We met by accident when I was sending packages over seas to the Military, I got a think you and we have kept in touch since. It was 5 years before we finally got the chance to meet face to face, he fought for a 2 week duty in my neck of the woods just to surprise me. He knows me inside and out and loves me for all my craziness, defects and every thing. We talk every day, he is truly my Mo Anam Cara