looking to lose 50lbs need more friends

Options
Hi all, I'm looking to lose around 50lbs, really could do with more friends especially ones with a similar weight loss goal, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• bethgholmes
    bethgholmes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 56 pounds, but would be happy losing 24 so I could at least get out of the obese BMI range. I just started using MyFitness Pal and hopefully I'll stick with it! Feel free to friend me. Good luch on your journey. Do you know about the website/blog called Organize Yourself Skinny. She has lots of great information and recipes.
  • mszulborska
    mszulborska Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 44lbs
    Need friends and support !!!!

• StacyG2013
    StacyG2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking to lose 60lbs, but would be happy to just drop a dress size to start! Feel free to add me :)
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds :) we can do this!!
  • katrinacx
    katrinacx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    please add me I have 70 lbs to loose
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 50lbs..add me if you like
  • jpulp
    jpulp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm at about the same number now to lose. Have 53lbs to go. The likes and comments, on the site, for me are very motivating.
  • heartpie
    heartpie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It’s springtime and we’re headed towards everyone’s favorite time of year: summertime. Because we’ll be shedding the layers of clothes and prepping for shorts, sundress, and bathing suit weather, weight loss is on the minds of many right now. Everyone wants to be healthier and fitter, and to get there in the easiest possible way.

Luckily, there’s a common natural substance that can be used to aid weight loss naturally. The substance in question is balsamic vinegar. For example, everyone loves the occasional salad. But with that comes the dilemma of calories.

Fortunately, there are very minimal calories in balsamic vinegar. balsamic vinegar weight loss