Raw Till 4 Anyone??

Options
Just wondering if anyone on here is Raw till 4 :)

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Whatever is needed for a calorie deficit right?
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    OP, what made you choose that particular plan?
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Why "raw til 4"? Why not raw til 5 or raw til 3? I am eating more fruits and veggies because I didn't get enough of them before. I am eating raw more because I like the taste of raw veggies vs cooked ones. I don't think you need t eat raw til whenever. If you want to eat more fruits and veg you can, no matter what time of day it is. :)
  • Vannahteresa
    Vannahteresa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    qpmomma1 wrote: »
    Why "raw til 4"? Why not raw til 5 or raw til 3? I am eating more fruits and veggies because I didn't get enough of them before. I am eating raw more because I like the taste of raw veggies vs cooked ones. I don't think you need t eat raw til whenever. If you want to eat more fruits and veg you can, no matter what time of day it is. :)

i had the same question when i started the raw till 4 diet, and its because typically if you eat fruit (which is high in sugar) after 4 pm, it doesnt settle well with your digestive system while you sleep. Of course its not that big of a deal if you eat raw till like 7 pm or whatever but its just a general guideline :)