BCAA powder

Options
So what is your favorite BCAA? And why? Taste?

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    My local GNC really only have their brand available, so I’m usually doing that. They only have fruit punch. Not the best, not the worst.
  • swktg47
    swktg47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been happy with "Scivation Xtend Intra-Workout Catalyst" in the blue raspberry flavor. Taste isn't bad. The watermelon was horrible though.

To be fair though, I haven't experimented with too many different brands.
  • ForStMicheal
    ForStMicheal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    are you guys taking BCAA supplements on top of whatever protein supplement you may be taking? If that's the case I'd just try to find a whey with some of the BCAAs in it that you want
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Only had Amino X, the apple flavour. Oh man, it was so good. If I could afford it now I would buy so many tubs!
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i get flavorless and add it to my protein shakes.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Xtend (blue raspberry or watermelon) is the best I've tried so far.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    are you guys taking BCAA supplements on top of whatever protein supplement you may be taking? If that's the case I'd just try to find a whey with some of the BCAAs in it that you want

this. I use Optimum nutrition and each scoop has 5grams already in it. I use it as a post workout with a caramel flavored rice cake as a carb. I eat dinner about 1.5 later as i workout in the evening after work

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Scivation Xtend is pretty good.
    Optimum Nutrution Pro BCAA is pretty good.
    Optimum Nutrition Instantized BCAA is NOT good. Unflavored does not mean flavorless.