Hey there

Hey everyone. I'm new to this app..
I'm a person that has been rather heavy set for most of my life. Last year I gained 20lbs in 5 months due to a new job assignment, stress, and just laziness. But I've been pulling myself back up and I'm ready to make some changes for myself. Just started my weight loss journey last week... I'm taking it slow, so that I don't overwhelm myself and not follow through. I have started making major changes to my eating habits and I feel pretty good. I lost 4lbs last week, and I'm sure most of it was water weight, but it's still a great start for me. I plan to start a stable exercise routine in a couple of weeks once I get used to the new way of eating. Anyway, I'm excited for this challenge. I'm hoping to loose 34 more pounds by the end of the year.

Replies

• lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Congrats on the 4lbs start, that's always great for motivation even if it is water weight! And I like your approach of focusing on the way you eat first and then starting up with exercise, I wish I had done that, instead I tried to throw everything at it all at once and ended up frustrated with my lack of success. So I stopped exercising for a couple weeks and really focused on properly logging and weighing my food and took some pressure off myself. It helped immensely.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!