breakfast ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Total Cereal, skim milk, and a banana. Why make things more complicated than that?
  • LaurelTheGummybear
    LaurelTheGummybear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The best thing for you is egg if you want protein I would also suggest bread or toast and some sort of fruit juice or a smoothie this is a healthy breakfast :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    crustless quiche............. Spray a pie plate with non-cooking spray, add whatever veggies/cheese you want (i love spinach & feta combo)......beat 6 eggs, 1 cup of milk (ff, low fat, whatever), 1/4 cup of flour and a dash of nutmeg.....pour egg mixture over the veggies and bake @ 350 appx 25 - 35 minutes (depending on your oven) ............I will make this on Sunday, and it will last right thru Saturday with 6 slices at appx 250 per slice (depending on what you put in it)

I follow this pretty much - crisp
    4 slices of center cut bacon and remove, sauté 8-10oz veggies in the grease, beat 4 eggs, 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup skim milk with s&p. Add all of it to a parchment lined cake pan and bake at 400 for about 15-20 mins. You have 4 breakfast servings for 145 calories or so.