Back on here

last year reached my lowest weight in awhile of 230. Gained back 30 of that. Getting back on the healthy train.

Add me

Replies

• Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Hi! I reached my lowest in a long time after losing 90 lbs but eventually gained almost 70lbs back. I came back last month and already lost over 19 lbs. if wish to add me we can certainly encourage each other.
  • llbell
    llbell Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! returning after 3years off. Still have the pesky 15 lbs to lose but determined this time! This app seems like it can really help.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    It's good that you're back. How did you end up losing weight the first time?
  • ericpreston0011
    ericpreston0011 Posts: 11 Member
    P90x and Les Mills Combat
  • ericpreston0011
    hotnumber wrote: »
    It's good that you're back. How did you end up losing weight the first time?

I'm starting Les Mills Combat again. I'm on week 3

• lucey15
    lucey15 Posts: 2 Member
    Nothing wrong with returning. It shows that we all know this works. When something works your suppose to keep it up. Now we know. I am returning after losing my 40 lbs. and put 10 lbs. back on. I have been journaling on and off for two months, when I journal I lose and maintain what I have lost. Once I stop journaling it creeps back on. Woo Hoo to us for figuring out what works.
  • ericpreston0011
    lucey15 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with returning. It shows that we all know this works. When something works your suppose to keep it up. Now we know. I am returning after losing my 40 lbs. and put 10 lbs. back on. I have been journaling on and off for two months, when I journal I lose and maintain what I have lost. Once I stop journaling it creeps back on. Woo Hoo to us for figuring out what works.