Need someone to help keep me accountable

Options
Hello! My name is Kallie. A little over a year ago I lost over 45 pounds using this app. Sadly life got the best of me and I gained most of it back.My step mother passed away and before I could get back to working out again I tore my Acl, Mcl , and lateral meniscus in my knee which kept me from doing any physical activity. I am tired of being unhappy and I wanna be healthy again and keep it off! I know I can lose it all again ,but I really need help and some friends to push me through it!

Replies

• leanns19
    leanns19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Leann. Sorry for your loss. I can't relate to the pain of losing a parental figure, but I just recently tore my ACL, MCL, lateral meniscus, as well as fractured my Tibia. Your profile was the first I clicked on and have to believe it was more than an accident. I am very busy as a mother of three and a full time career. My surgery was January 14th, and although I am eager to get back to full health, I am having issues with patella tendinitis and meniscus pain. It is making it so hard for me to push through and stick to a plan, but I finally decided that I can't just sit around any longer. I also want to feel healthy and happy! Looking for friends to hold me accountable and stay motivated!
  • kalliejerome1
    kalliejerome1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome mine was the first one you picked! That had to of been more than an accident! I had surgery Feb. 11th and luckily I haven't gotten tendinitis. I can imagine that has delayed things a lot for you. I believe we both can push through and make it!