work out time of day

Options
Just curious as to what time of day everyone prefers to workout? Morning, noon, or night etc....

Replies

• barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Morning. Starts my day off right and im not.thinking about it or worried that something could come up and my workout.suffer because of it
  • joepratt503
    joepratt503 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Midday...morning is impossible for me :)
  • lookingood247
    lookingood247 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Midday. Mornings and evenings are too packed at the gym for me.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 515 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I prefer early morning (5:30 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. start time); I like to get my body moving before it figures out what I'm doing!
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I like mornings, gets me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Between 8 and 11pm. I LIKE THA NIGHT.
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Morning. when my kids at school.my 6 year old would not let me do anything if shes home lol
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Cardio in the morning, weights in the mid-afternoon.

Unfortunately, life gets in the way, so most of my workouts are in the early morning (5am). So, lucky me, I’m already done for today!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mid day...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i like morning (around 9 am ish)
  • kellyship17
    kellyship17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love to go around 8 or 9 pm. There aren't that many people in the gym near my apartment, and I get some peace. I hate exercising in the morning, I just can't get myself up for it! When I exercise at night, I look forward to that time I get for myself and it gets me through the work day.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Lunch time. That way I don't have to affect my sleep cycle at all.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ideabaker wrote: »
    I prefer early morning (5:30 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. start time); I like to get my body moving before it figures out what I'm doing!

yep, that one.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I prefer to do it when I can fit it in my schedule. For instance, today it was lunchtime, tomorrow will be evening.
  • Leighkai76
    Leighkai76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    After work since it's really the only time I can.
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I like the night time too! I'm still attending university, so for me, that's the time when few other students are there, and I can take my notes and study for class and what not. Plus, the gym doesn't open until 10am and i have classes then :)
  • amtiedje
    amtiedje Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to work out at 5 am every day. then I know nothing will get in the way of my workouts. Sometimes I have to wait though and it is harder to fit it in.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I like mid-late morning to mid-afternoon but I actually mostly exercise in the early morning. That way I get it done before work. On the weekend I usually do my Saturday workout at my preferred time.
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I would love to get it done in the morning before work but I am not a morning person -- so I exercise right after work before I head home. On the weekends -- I'll get a morning run in, usually.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I seem to be more responsive to working out in the morning before work, but I'd rather sleep in until 8:30am since my work day doesn't start until 10:00am, so I generally go after.

It all depends on if it's a week where I have to travel Friday night though. If that's the case, I work out in the mornings that week.