crossfit works!

Options
Just started MFP need to tell everyone that crossfit really works! I lost 10 pounds in 30 days on the paleo diet and 3 days a week doing crossfit. Kinda olaned out after that losing weight but im stronger and I've lost 2 inches off my waist. Signature crossfit in pico rivera!

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I have been doing crossfit for 4 months now and I'm so much stronger and have lost 16 lbs, not to mention I love it! So much fun and so challenging...
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    But there are also people here who lost 10lbs without exercise or did other exerise like swimming. they didnt use paleo, but they did make sure they were at a calorific deficit. They probably had a beer, ice cream, pizza, chocolate or whatever they fancied within their allowance as well. GJ for the weight loss, but plenty of people here also lose in different ways.
  • LulaDarquier
    LulaDarquier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do crossfit and do paleo on and off. There are more benefits than just loosing weight by eating that way. No mood swing, better sleep, happy gut, and even your brain It's at its best. It's quite something being off of sugar. You should try it 999tiger! You might like it! As for crossfit is a fun way to get work done. I could not do a workout at a gym at that intensity by myself. But for sure it's not the only way to train. If you're out there moving. Then you're winning! In my personal experience. On top of being stronger, fitter and leaner, crossfit gave me an awesome supportive comunity that shares many of my views and believes. Why isn't there a button where you can add xfit wods? Or even a proper calorie count for the strenght exercise. That would be awesome! I'm starting a challenge on may 1st. Haven't eaten full paleo in quite sometime. eek! btw. I've gained 20lbs since I started crossfit and I couldn't be happier. Muscles!!!
  • gsxrguy03
    gsxrguy03 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Muscles! I think thats why i planed out, not losing much weight but slimming down and much much stronger.