Looking for new friends!

Options
Hey I'm 26 and I'm 5'5, i use to weigh 225lbs about 5 months ago..now i linger between 193-196lbs...
I'm from Canada Ontario by Toronto.. Just looking for some new friends to get to know through this journey. Add me!
I'm Leah :)

Replies

• FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
    great support group right here. Also awesome motivation. Every one is a team and helps each other out!
    Hope it helps Leah!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah, Welcome, Sent you a FR.
  • soxfan2184
    soxfan2184 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey I'm 26 and I'm 5'5, i use to weigh 225lbs about 5 months ago..now i linger between 193-196lbs...
    I'm from Canada Ontario by Toronto.. Just looking for some new friends to get to know through this journey. Add me!
    Hi, leah congrats on the weight loss keep it up :)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your already weight loss. I'm sending you a FR :)
  • vbferg
    vbferg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah,
    I'm from Ontario too and new here also! Congrats on your weight loss to date!
  • ambrosia79
    ambrosia79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! And great job so far! Your starting stats are almost exactly what I was at age 26. Now at 33 and 3 children later, I'm close to 30 pounds over that and just getting started again. Keep up the good work!