New MFP user.. Feel free to check out my 2 year progress of over 100 lbs lost.

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just curious.. whats with the syringe in the "after" photo...it is just lying there..again..just curious... :):):)

BTW... freakin' fantastic job on the "body transformation"...
  • scoady382
    scoady382 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Just curious.. whats with the syringe in the "after" photo...it is just lying there..again..just curious... :):):)

BTW... freakin' fantastic job on the "body transformation"...

Ha figured someone would point that out. It's a syringe that came with a teeth whitening kit. No roids for me. Thanks! :)
  • sammie407
    sammie407 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and been looking at this section and I seen you look good,great job! Keep up the good work sweetie :)
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome. As a Cardinals fan, I think you would look even better in a smaller Cardinals shirt. Lol.

Okay, serious question. I like that you took your time to lose the weight. Did you lose consistently over the two years or did you ever have stalls or plateaus? If you did have any stalls or plateaus what did you do to keep losing?
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    amazing work! Congrats!
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well hello there! lol But awesome work :)!
  • scoady382
    scoady382 Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look awesome. As a Cardinals fan, I think you would look even better in a smaller Cardinals shirt. Lol.

Okay, serious question. I like that you took your time to lose the weight. Did you lose consistently over the two years or did you ever have stalls or plateaus? If you did have any stalls or plateaus what did you do to keep losing?

I've got a smaller cards shirt - I'll try to post a picture tomorrow :) . Yeah - I stall all the time. The pass with patience. Sometimes I was underestimating my caloric intake, sometimes it was just unexplainable. The key is to not give up and say screw it. Definitely faced my share of struggles. Thank you so much for the comment!
    amazing work! Congrats!

Thanks! :)

Well hello there! lol But awesome work :)!

Thank you much!
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go Cards! Hehehe. Great job.
  • sbeam26
    sbeam26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go--you look fantastic !!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!