Needing friends for encouragement

Options
Looking for motavational friends. I need all the support and encouragement I can get. I'm having a hard time sticking to eating healthy I'll definitely help to encourage you as we go through getting healthy together

Replies

• queencoleman
    queencoleman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just starting out too. It's a journey and I as well could use encouragement. I don't know where to start. But I'd be willing to lend an ear and some words of encouragement!
  • msjackiemorgan
    msjackiemorgan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much I started my diet 2 weeks ago and it gained 4 lbs grrrrrr but I just now started looking for friends to encourage and to be encouraged like u said it is a journey
  • noahhoy
    noahhoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too!! I downloaded the Pacer, Sleep Better & Butt Trainer apps and joined the gym and so far I'm having a lot of fun! The eating part is the hardest for me :(
  • holliedowd13
    holliedowd13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you girls. Look forward to supporting and motivating each other ! :) Hollie
  • GizzySteph
    GizzySteph Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add anyone! need motivation too we can all motivate each other.
  • Christinaisgoingtodothis
    Options
    Wine is my downfall... I currently live in Germany and I travel allot and since I've been here (4yrs), I've gained 20lbs...
  • susanhamer92
    susanhamer92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I too need some encouragement. I workout (dvd at home) N I love it I'm not gaining weight or loosing and I'm trying my best to eat healthier x
  • HaleyTayeh1
    HaleyTayeh1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also In need for encouragement! Just a college student and lol yes admittingly been stress eating much and have my bro's wedding in less than a month! Will give all the encouragement and am so proud of you all! :D
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    there is no diet it's a lifestyle change for good set goals, get information, get food choice correct, get motivated, exercise, get a fitbit no more excuses!!!
    Thank you so much I started my diet 2 weeks ago and it gained 4 lbs grrrrrr but I just now started looking for friends to encourage and to be encouraged like u said it is a journey

• nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me! My diet isn't the best but I try to log every day and workout.
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I love working out and eating healthy food... and being accountable together would help a lot.
  • Colby_32
    Colby_32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone please request me, I can and need the motivation myself.