Mum of 3 under 2...needing support and motivation...

Options
Hi

I'm a mum of 3 who needs some motivation and support to lose 28lbs. I've been cuddly my whole life ;)

Now at 34 I'm in a place to start doing something about the way I look...

I'm one of those who never has clothes to wear but a wardrobe full...All different sizes and quite demotivating :(

My only exercise at the moment is a walk with my twin girls, whilst my son is at nursery...I need to try and do this 3 times a week...does anyone have recommendations for YouTube videos I could do once everyone in bed?

Grazing is my biggest downfall...so I really need to track what I'm eating :o

Anyone who can offer mutual support or success stories please share <3:)

Replies

• Mariya_Stewart
    Mariya_Stewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi

This sounds soooo familiar to me. I started with zumba at home. Strongly recommend you to check the site of fitnessblenders, there you can choose the type and the difficult level. And also I love my XBOX, where I have training and dancing programs :)
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Mariya_Stewart will definitely check this out...just feel there are not enough hours in the day at the moment but feel I really need to get my *kitten* moving :D
  • mamma_adventure
    Options
    35 days in and I've lost 14lbs :)
    Also realised that I've lost over 50lbs since October...my heaviest was around 90kg before the girls arrived :)
    Small changes are working :)
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yippee! That's awesome! Sustainable changes mean you'll stick with it. Really fab job girlie! :)
  • Verabrown94
    Verabrown94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hear what you mean! I'm in the same boat I got 2 girls and a step son 4 and under and barely have time to exercise but I've recently got a workout app on my phone and try to incorporate my kids in with my fitness! My kids love to try and do jumping jacks with me there are videos you can look up that have exercises you can do with your kids. Even just going outside and walking around with your kids your still getting exercise. You might not think so but you are!
  • mamma_adventure
    Options
    Yippee! That's awesome! Sustainable changes mean you'll stick with it. Really fab job girlie! :)

Thank you :)
  • mamma_adventure
    Options
    I hear what you mean! I'm in the same boat I got 2 girls and a step son 4 and under and barely have time to exercise but I've recently got a workout app on my phone and try to incorporate my kids in with my fitness! My kids love to try and do jumping jacks with me there are videos you can look up that have exercises you can do with your kids. Even just going outside and walking around with your kids your still getting exercise. You might not think so but you are!

Wee walks are definitely the way to go for me just now...need to motivate myself to look at some YouTube videos for when everyone is in bed ;)