do you log on your vacation?

Options
2»

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    It would take A LOT of eating to gain back 8 pounds in a short amount of time (not sure how long the trip is). However, 8 pounds in 10 days is going to be a lot of water weight lost anyways so if it seems like you gained a ton when you get back, just keep in mind that it's mostly water weight. Enjoy yourself and try not to sweat it too much. Life will go on!!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation Thursday to Monday. Lots of traveling for a retreat. I plan on logging into myfitnesspal. Log any processes foods I eat and log anything if it's take out or in the data base. I won't really stress out about food but hope to make good choices while on the road and retreat.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    8 lbs in 10 days...

Yes you will.

It's mostly water weight you've lost. Say hello to flight-induced water retention ;)

I don't log on holiday, I just try to make good choices as much as possible and do some exercise. Life is too short to be going nuts over calories on holiday, enjoy the local food and sample as much as possible.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Hell no!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Hell no! I am on vacation and that means from everything. If I'm logging everything I put in my mouth than I am not living in the moment. I am mindful of what I'm eating while on vacation and I do still exercise portion control but I don't restrict myself from trying new things or enjoying treats (sweets) while I am away. I don't drink so it might be a little easier.