Determined! **Need Friends**

Options
This is my second journey with MyFitnessPal. I lost 40 before and gained about 7 of it back. I'm looking to lose about 22 to 27 more to put me in the 140 range. My name is Jessica and I am 24 years old and currently reside in FL with my family. I am a mother to a beautiful 4 year old who keeps me on my toes and enjoys going on walks with me to the produce stand and the library. I am lucky to belong to the most amazing man in the world who supports me in everything I do. I am also a full time career woman who loves her job. Most of my meals will be homemade dinners and I will do my best to build my recipes to every teaspoon :smile: I'm looking forward to some friends requests!

Replies

• MeaghanFitrition
    MeaghanFitrition Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I'm Meaghan. I just sent you a message & friend request. I'd love more supportive and optimistic friends on here, too! =)
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yaay! I accepted :smile: I fell in love with this site 3 years ago and I'm back to finish what I started!
  • emersoncurtis
    emersoncurtis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs to be in the mid to low 140s too! I love to cook too! Add me :)
  • ashleymonk1025
    ashleymonk1025 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back to the app too!! I need to lose about 40 lbs to be 130, my goal. Add me! :smile:
  • MissesG23
    MissesG23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, my name is Rhoda. this will be my 2nd journey. I have 4 kids and also like cooking at home. I actually have no choice...eating out with for is impossible...lol
  • kaylaaah88
    kaylaaah88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP before and quit. This time I've stuck to it and even though I've had some hiccups, I'm still down 22 lbs and hope to lose about 30 more. :) I added you.
  • Sherbotz
    Sherbotz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've never tired this app before but I'm a recent college grad with a lot more time on her hands and looking to lose 30 lbs to get down to my goal weight of 120. Would be great to be a part of a support group. Add me. :)
  • jakey397
    jakey397 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica - please feel free to add me. My name is Emma and this is my 2nd MFP journey as well. I have about 70lbs to lose so I am in this for the long haul. Same applies to anyone else reading this as well. Please feel free to add me as it would be great to have some friends here for mutual support :-)
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ah! So many new friends! I have added all of you :smile: I'm looking forward to losing with all of you, I'm so excited!!! :smiley:
  • emmacampbell24
    emmacampbell24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me