5'2" 129lbs GIRL PROGRESS PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    You look so good, congratulations!!

I'm also 5'2", and love finding these posts because it's something to relate to :) Good to see others who are in the same boat.
    I'm 153 and going to get to 125
  • loretta726
    loretta726 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I wish I had taken pics before my weight loss. I am 5"2" and started at 160 lbs. I am now at 126. I carried my weight in the same area as you. I agree with you that it is good to see others that have the same goals and are similar in body shape. Because of your post and pic I feel motivated to keep at this. No one has said anything to me about my weight loss. When I said something to my friend about this, she said she didn't want me to feel that she thought I was overweight. So through your post and responses from mfp members - I feel good about my progress.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • fyc24
    fyc24 Posts: 5
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep it up. :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Are you getting bored with your current regimen and looking for a change to get you motivated? If not, then just keep doing what you're doing because it's def working and you look awesome!

But if you're getting bored, try dailyhiit.com. They send you a new workout every day, and they're pretty awesome!
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just wanted to post my progress pictures seeming how I've been getting a little unmotivated with exercise/eating habits lately and could really use that extra push from my MFP friends :)

This isn't really a success story but I feel I'm somewhat close to where I want to be but I'm not quite sure how to finally get there. I've been doing a lot of Jillian Michaels DVDs and running occasionally with diet. My main concern is that I just want to get rid of that little bit of belly fat left over. I know it takes time and I'm wondering if I should just keep doing what I'm doing or if I should move on to any other form of exercise, etc.
    SW: 150
    CW: 129
    GW: 120

photo-1.jpg

The first picture is me in December 2012, and the second is me now.

Any ideas/motivation on how to lose that tummy fat?

Wow. You look amazeballs! Keep up the hard work!

I'm also 5ft2" and weight around 140lbs, unfortunately, ALL of my excess weight goes to my midsection so I would kill to get my weight down to where you're at now and have that flat tummy so thanks for the inspiration! :)

Just wondering how many calories did you try to maintain daily and did you place any emphasis on your macros?

Sorry for a late response! Glad to inspire you :D I ate roughly 1300-1600 cals a day depending on my work out and would try to focus my macros at around 25-30% Protein, 30-35% Fat, and 40% Carbs
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have no advice as you are doing much better than I am! Thank you for the inspiration! 5'2" here, would love to see 129 again. Maybe someday :)
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Pilates
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!