Zombie survival game

Gabrielm80
Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
Group starts off in an area like house, store , or mall and has to fashion a weapon commonly found in the said area. Than retreats into next area.

Having a dinner party at home when zombie hoard attacks. I grab a fire place pocker as group fights way outside into garden shed

Next person must grab a weapon and lead group to next area

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    I scan the various implements and choose the pick axe.

We fight our way through the zombie horde to the garage.
  • gazzaon
    gazzaon Posts: 69
    Looking around the garage, I find amongst the scrap car parts...A rusty old wrecking bar. Grab it with both hands & we are off outside into the storage compound...The gate appears locked from the outside!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Uses Crow bar to pop hinge on gate of compound and escape to a truck only to find that there is no fuel in the tank and glove compartment is locked
  • Gabrielm80
    As a group member try's to open the glove box a zombie jumps out from around the corner. Grab tire iron from bed of the truck and crush the zombie back. More to come so truck abandoned head out behind compound and truck towards the river bank
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    While running from zombie horde, MFP members take turns logging their cardio on the only mobile phone available. All the while searching for the next foods that will fit their macros.
  • Gabrielm80
    While running from zombie horde, MFP members take turns logging their cardio on the only mobile phone available. All the while searching for the next foods that will fit their macros.

The group worries when jsherrill plans his meals for the day and its all listed as brains showing each brain is over 2 k calories each. Not only will jsherrill go over his daily intake before he eats the second person but might of been bitten and could be a zombie. Someone grabs a large river rock group runs towards Walmart
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Grab the rock and smash the glass of the gun and ammo display case and grab a tactical Remington 870 shotgun and plenty of shells... The group loads up on firearms and ammo as well, and we head to the nearest gas station
  • Gabrielm80
    With plenty of ammo group attempts to hot wire a van but gasoline is pouring out of the pump from a previous car accident slamming into the pump. As zombies approach and group drive off a road flare is thrown in the crowd of zombies. The van eventualy over heats next to a high school
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    The group makes entry to the high school, but only makes it into one of the classrooms before discovering that the school is overrun. The break the legs off of some desks and each person is now armed with a make shift club. They fight their way back outside and steal a school bus. It's a public school and the bus is in horrible shape from years of maltreatment. They break down in front of the Whole Foods store.
  • Gabrielm80
    The butcher stand in whole foods has a really big and heavy meat cleaver. The group duck in the warehouse portion of the store
  • KashyaPain
    KashyaPain Posts: 100
    Once in the warehouse - I take a stanley knife, used to open boxes. We then go into the managers office!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Walking behind the group as they go into the managers office I keep an eye out behind us, holding up a flashlight to see.
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    I get eaten by zombies, cursing the Zombies Run app for my false sense of confidence.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    I kick in the head of the last poster to ensure he does not himself turn zombie and lead the now lesser group out of the managers office into the store room...
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Where upon I find Hannibal Lekter trying to make up his mind whether to have fresh zombie or human brains. I convinced him to munch on the zombie brains, and run out into the parking lot only to find zombie Hobbits, and Sam eating Frodo's brains so I take my makeshift bazooka and blow Sam to smithereens only to find the zombie Dorothy chasing Toto.