Need new friends - I'm from bc canada

Options
Hey there everyone!

I've been on MFP for close to 2 years, and unfortunately, during that time some of my friends have gotten rather quiet. I have been feeling like I need some more motivation to regain control over my life again.

Total since starting MFP I have lost about 50lbs, and have kept it off for a year. I have a wedding coming up in 6 months, and I need to fit in my wedding dress. I have gotten lazy and unmotivated, and am having a hard time finding the will power and help I need to regain control. Cake is a horrible thing these days!

I live in Vancouver, BC, and am 31. I'd love to have some friends that are active with their posts, and will let me motivate them, and will help to motivate me!

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Ash

Replies

• ashclimbs
    ashclimbs Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding!

My name is also Ash and looking for MFP friends. I joined a couple years ago but never did much with it until this past week but I'm really loving being able to track my progress this way. Let's be friends!
  • emersoncurtis
    emersoncurtis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a female student who is about to start an internship this summer in a new city. I've always tried to be healthy but finals have knocked me of track. I'm looking for friends to help me stay motivated during a time of lots of changes this summer.
  • Shweet_heart
    Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks you two! This summer is going to be rough for me, so I'm happy to have some help. I'm hoping to get remotivated to hit the gym, go hiking, and eat better.
  • boss_samj
    boss_samj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I just start this a couple of days ago. Would love the support and to give support!
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too :) I am active daily on here!
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i am in the exact same boat as you, minus the wedding!