3 days in!

I just started dieting 3 days ago and here is my story.

I am 20 years old and weigh 152.2 lbs. I am 5'3". My goal weight is 125 lbs.
Before I started dieting I would eat chips, cookies, anything chocolate. Donuts for breakfast, snacking
pretty much all day long. Meals were pizza rolls and dominoes. Sometimes I would have 2 milkshakes a day
and those Frappes from McDonalds. Fast food was regular.

I never thought I would have the motivation to lose weight. I tried dieting once and lasted 3 hours! I wanted lays chips so bad that I gave up.

Now, as of 3 days ago, I have started watching what I eat. I eat around 1,000 calories a day, a little less than what is required for extreme fat loss. That seems to be a comfortable number for me. The only thing I can't seem to do is stick to the amount of sugars I am supposed to have. I ate an apple, a yogurt, and broccoli, and suddenly I am past the amount of sugars I am allowed for the day. Any suggestions?

So, it's been three days without any cravings. I want to lose weight as fast as possible but there are moments where I want a glass of chocolate milk, would it be so bad to have a glass every now and then?

Anyway, that's my story and I hope to have results that I am happy about in the next 5 weeks.