Looking for diary share friends 1500-1700 calories a day

Options
I would love to diary share with a few consistent loggers that are eating between 1500-1700 calories a day. I want to get food ideas, maybe even share recipes. Friend me!

Replies

• hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oooh that sounds like me! I added you!
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Anyone please feel free to add me, I appreciate the shared diaries
  • EliGarcia2
    EliGarcia2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request :#
  • saleetad
    saleetad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1600 calorie diet
  • leslieanneupton
    leslieanneupton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1650 right now, just sent you a request. Anyone else is encouraged to add me too! I need lunch and dinner ideas!
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds girls! Sharing my diary helps keep me accountable! :smiley:
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Diversity is something I'm working on since starting logging three weeks ago. I do most of the cooking here and usually am reasonably creative but busy evening life, teenagers, volunteer work and such means sometimes I end up going for the easy balanced approach rather than creative. Trying though...
  • PrimroseFlower
    PrimroseFlower Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me...sometimes more :s
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I'm close. I shoot for 1440 *plus* exercise calories if I worked out for that day. I leave it to you to determine if that's enough to make my diary useful for you. I have it set so that friends can see it.
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add Me :) I'm at 1660

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm at 1600ish! You can send me a request and anyone else feel free :smile:
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1600, and diary is open to friends. I've logged every day for over a year now. Feel free to add me, just include a note saying it's from this thread.
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    livinmydreamsthruJesus Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm at 1500 with exercise calories of about 250 each day. Add me :) (diary is open to friends)
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I could do with some new meal inspiration too! Will send you a request.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! Anyone please feel free to add me also
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm set to 1500 a day plus exercise calories. Sometimes I eat closer to 1200-1300 so I can bank calories for the weekend and sometimes I eat closer to 1600-1700 when I've had a big exercise day, but 1500 is my setting and my average. I always like new friends!
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Same here, looking for some new ideas and motivation :)
  • tobin1
    tobin1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    so curious to know/understand this better. I am at 1000 calories and with workout it goes to 1500 r u **really suppose to eat that much more** my nurse said I have been at this the wrong way. I was trying to eat at 1200 calories. I want to loose weight I do zumba daily 20/40 minutes and walk as well as we have a little mini farm so constantly busy
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    tobin1 wrote: »
    so curious to know/understand this better. I am at 1000 calories and with workout it goes to 1500 r u **really suppose to eat that much more** my nurse said I have been at this the wrong way. I was trying to eat at 1200 calories. I want to loose weight I do zumba daily 20/40 minutes and walk as well as we have a little mini farm so constantly busy

My goals is only to lose a pound a week. MFP suggests I eat 1600 calories a day. If I work out I am allotted more calories, but I try to avoid eating my workout calories. Sometimes I have to because I'm famished. If your nurse is saying that 1500 calories or 1200 calories is too much then you must be 4 feet tall. Either that or your nurse does not know squat about nutrition.