Low Calorie & Low Carb drinks at Starbucks?

13»

Replies

• beth0277
    beth0277 Posts: 217 Member
    You can get most Frappuccino's made with nonfat milk and no whip for under 200 calories, some as low as 100. I do that when I want a treat.
  • Plenilune86
    Plenilune86 Posts: 2 Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/33l2qi/fp_found_an_awesome_lowcarb_drink_at_starbucks/

Coffee + heavy cream and their Sugar Free syrups - you can get it iced or hot
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Anything made with milk at starbucks - I substitute for skimmed milk. It cuts a good amount of calories and still tastes more or less the same as the 'whole fat version' :)
  • arosencrance
    arosencrance Posts: 1 Member
    Hibiscus Refresher- grande 70 calories- sooo good! It's made with green coffee beans, so it doesn't taste like coffee at all, but I prefer it.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,764 Member
    allyphoe wrote: »
    You can try 2 scoops of matcha in ice water from starbucks. Very low calorie and I don't think any carbs. Tastes just like tea and it gives you a lot of energy throughout the day.

25 calories per scoop, all of which are from carbs and most of which are from sugar. Sugar is just full of energy. :)

I get unsweetened iced red passion tea. It's mostly hibiscus / jamaica, which is relatively sweet-tasting.

I like this and I buy the tazo passion tea bags for at home (not from starbucks). It's tasty and doesn't need added sugar and it's great iced too.

Coffee, my first 16oz of the day get 1tbsp heavy cream, generally black after that.
  • Manda8494
    Manda8494 Posts: 21 Member
    Anyone know of any drinks at starbucks that is low in calories and carbs? The lowest I found was the Iced Skinny Mocha 100 cal and 12 carbs for a grande (medium). Any suggestions?

I'm doing low carb and I found I get a venti iced coffee with sugar free vanilla and instead of milk heavy whipping cream..2 grams of carbs. I add a packet of Splenda so I say 3 net carbs and it's delish!!!!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    If you're doing low carb high fat, my most amazing treat during those times was a triple short breve latte. Tiny cup, three shots, and ended up being about 1/2 a cup of half and half. Not low calorie, but during my LCHF days I needed the calorie bump due to zero appetite.
  • youngandaspiringxo
    youngandaspiringxo Posts: 74 Member
    Coffee frap light. A tall has 90 calories
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    I get a venti americano (hot or iced) with sugar free syrup and heavy cream.

Comes out to 2 carbs, about 150 calories.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    I tried something I've never had before. I had a venti skinny cinnamon dolche iced coffee. Made with nonfat milk and sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup. It's not as sweet as a frappucino but it's still really really good! 17 carbs and 110 calories! I should try it u guys! And thank for all ur feedback!

I'm going for this next time I'm there! I'm burnt on Americanos

It's a good idea to tell them "no classic". The iced coffee comes pre-sweetened :/
  • emmincontrol
    emmincontrol Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2016
    I get a Venti iced americano 365 day a year. 1 Splenda and 1 tbsp of cream. Keeps me satisfied from 7:30 to 11:30 am since I'm a slow sipper. 45 calories, so I get to save almost of my calories for food!