Motivational friends

Options
Hi everyone!

Replies

• _Miyuki
    _Miyuki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I log everyday and would love to be motivational buddies ☺️
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I introduced myself, then my message disappeared, so take two. My name is Cassandra I'm 21 years old and living in Buckeye Arizona. I am a full time student and a full time intern for a local elementary school. I have been struggling with my weight most of my life and finally want to take control. I don't just want to lose weight, I want to become healthy and learn many different things about fitness and nutrition. I'm looking for motivational friends that will send good vibes across the way because I think support is HUGE. I am lifting weights as well as doing cardio. Best of luck on your guys personal journey!!
  • nikki1504
    nikki1504 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ive just started with weights and more cardio, feel so much better for it, buts its hard work, im going on holiday in 6 weeks and have set myself a mini target - 14lbs off, yikes! anyway 2 down, 12 to go, good luck
  • cassandrag93
    Options
    nikki1504 wrote: »
    Hi ive just started with weights and more cardio, feel so much better for it, buts its hard work, im going on holiday in 6 weeks and have set myself a mini target - 14lbs off, yikes! anyway 2 down, 12 to go, good luck

I definitely think adding weights to a normal workout help a lot! Keep up the good work, your goal isnt too far away!
  • melissademel64
    melissademel64 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 20 going to college in Tempe, still kinda new to Arizona haha. I'm also interning next semester at an elementary school for my major! I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things fitness wise, I'd be more than happy to be motivation for each other! :)
  • cassandrag93
    Options
    I'm 20 going to college in Tempe, still kinda new to Arizona haha. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things fitness wise, I'd be more than happy to be motivation for each other! :)

That's awesome! Are you going to ASU? :) I just added you.
  • deztined
    deztined Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate you, I'm from Arizona as well. (Chandler)
    -Armando
  • maheshraj420
    maheshraj420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all I m New at MFP please add me as a member
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm active, log food daily and have an open diary. I'd happily accept any new friends who are looking for that additional support to reach / work towards their goals!
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too!

I am also into multiple sports.
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I find support from others is a huge help, 30lbs lost and a bit to go :)
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a daily logger! :)
  • ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

This app and this community is great for accountability and ideas... I have lost 3.5 pounds in three days and I'll be the first to say that's it's not easy but well worth the effort! Good luck!