Need exercise advices.

Options
Hi,
I need some exercise advices. I exercise about 30 mins aday. And I don't do stretching. Just walking fast or running. Would u advise that I workout (stretching) so my belly would flatten out? Or should I wait until I lose the weight. And what exercises can I do for my belly and arms?? Is 6 days of exercising good? Too much? Too little? I am sorry if I am asking stupid questions. I haven't been healthy in too long. Lol
Sw: 151
Cw: 149
Gw: 115

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Stretching will not flatten a belly, but it is always a good idea to stretch after working out to prevent tight muscles and retain flexibility.

You cannot spot reduce - if you want to lose fat from belly and arms, eat at a calorie deficit to lose fat from your body. Unfortuantely genetics will determine where it is lost from first.
  • kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It all starts with diet when focusing on losing weight. We can workout as much as we want but if we aren't careful about what we eat then that will reflect on our body. I've been taking core and CLA to help with hunger cravings, keeping me full longer and targeting belly fat.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have questions