NEW FRIENDS? New motivators ?

Options
TrainingToBePerfect
TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
Well hello everyone! I'm Tash, i'm 24 years of age. I'm very portioned, big hips, thick thighs, big you know whats and big bottom.. But ..... I'm completely overweight, and totally wanting to change it .. I'm 270 pounds, i was 291. So i've lost. But the point is. I'm at the stage, where i want to be motivated. I know motivation comes from yourself, which i am. BUT i need people (MFP friends) on my back, telling me to stop eating this when i post in my diary, or to change this. I want to feel healthy, and better yet sexy :) Want to Help ? P.s If you add me, add a message. :)

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It takes control and a very strong will power. No one can do it but you, having help does increase motivation but people on your back telling you what not to eat sometimes has the reverse effect. You know in your heart what you should & shouldn't eat. You can do this, with or without anyone helping. Here's to health, Cheers.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Are you being serious? We used to be friends, but you treated MFP as some flirting/dating website, always playing games with people. are you serious now???

56892029.jpg
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    image.jpg?w=400&c=1
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Are you being serious? We used to be friends, but you treated MFP as some flirting/dating website, always playing games with people. are you serious now???

You mean........ MFP isn't a dating website??????