Best at workout for busy mom

Hi I am looking for suggestions of a workout program I can do at home with little to no equipment before my son gets up in the morning. Any suggestions welcome, I'm realizing a quick at home workout may be the only way I get one one!! Thanks!

Replies

• Malzbell
    Malzbell Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2015
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    as many burpees as you can.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    instagram alexjeanfitness has some good bodyweight routines. Neila Rey has some killer workouts too, look her up on the internet.
  • ambie694
    ambie694 Posts: 114 Member
    if you don't mind watching it on the tv, try you tube or if you have cable, sometimes they have great programs on demand!! good luck
  • Leighkai76
    Leighkai76 Posts: 26 Member
    If you are able to leave the house running is my go to. No thinking or equipment involved, just put on shoes and go!
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Malzbell wrote: »

This!! I have also done the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Beginner Shred. The workouts are only 20 mins (a couple more with the warm up and cool down). I have three kids and I completed this work out.
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Malzbell wrote: »
    One more vote for these guys-- they rock! I'm a stay at home mom too, btw. You can choose their workouts based on what you feel up to, or buy one of their programs, which tells you which workouts to do in what order (big time-saver!). Their programs only run like $7-10; I've bought two so far.
  • lisah180
    lisah180 Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks all!!
  • niliaad
    niliaad Posts: 6 Member
    Check out bikini body mommy challenge on YouTube. She has a new challenge starting in a week. Good 20 min workouts.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Yet another vote for fitnessblender.com best place to find a variety and quite a focus on little to no equipment. Its great for when kids are sleeping or busy to put on something short or if you know you have the time bust out one of their lengthy mixes.
  • GlacierGirl907
    GlacierGirl907 Posts: 40 Member
    I just did the BB body mommy 3.0 finished it last week got a late start on it. But I loved and lost 17 pounds . I want to loose 15 more. Good luck
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    I used Befitin90 on youtube. It's free and only 30 minutes long. It's a 90 day program. I also like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm about to start her body revolution work out program, which is also a 90 day program.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited April 2015
    FitnessBlender and BeFit on YouTube are both great. I love Yoga with Adriene for yoga. Neghar Fonooni and Jen Sinkler (Lift Weights Faster) also sometimes put out free workouts you can find if you Google. I like both of them a lot,