Need advice how to

Options
Need help maintaining this *kitten*

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Eat the same amount of calories as you burn.

You will have to be a lot more specific if you want more help than that.
  • madisenhoward
    madisenhoward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but i dont eat 2,000 something calories like it wants me to
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Try 1999 then? :)

Pro tip - most people on MFP haven't installed the crystal ball add-in so don't actually know anything about you.
    We are all delighted to help but need some info. You could be a 7' tall marathon runner or a 4' tall couch potato.
  • madisenhoward
    madisenhoward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5", I run 2-3 hours everyday, I weigh 127lbs, plus I have schooling, and work. It's hard to fit everything into my schedule already, plus eating. I never have enough time to eat and i keep dropping weight, plus gaining muscle. Its so hard to maintain a good weight for me.
  • BubblezSimone
    BubblezSimone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5", I run 2-3 hours everyday, I weigh 127lbs, plus I have schooling, and work. It's hard to fit everything into my schedule already, plus eating. I never have enough time to eat and i keep dropping weight, plus gaining muscle. Its so hard to maintain a good weight for me.

I would cut back on some of the running 2-3 hours EVERYDAY is a lot of cardio hence the reason you're still losing instead of maintaining. Cut it to no more than an hour and then do some strength and flexibility training for the remainder of the time if you feel you need to work out for the full 2-3 hours.

I am 5'3" 129 with a nice "hour glass" figure and I just want to tone. My personal trainer suggested what I suggested to you to me!
  • BubblezSimone
    BubblezSimone Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Also eating is hard I try to keep healthy snacks in my purse and at my desk so I always have them. It took my body only a couple weeks to get used to eating more. So much to the point that I would feel like I'm starving if I didn't have a small snack between meals! Good luck!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    You don't drop weight and gain muscle at the same time.