Women, I've got an old question...

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was very attracted to my husband when he was younger. Now he is starting to get a little gray in his hair and I find that very attractive. When I see pictures from when he was younger, before I knew him, I think, "Wow, I would have had such a huge crush on him if I had met him when I was younger". And I know I will still be attracted to him when he gets older. So, the aging process is kind of fun, for now anyway (and we are just in our thirties, so still young). I've enjoyed our youth together and I am enjoying growing with him.

I do think that women like a sense of security and maturity. They want to have conversations with a man that has had experience and knowledge and a lot to bring to the table from many areas and aspects of life.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i seem to be eternally drawn to men in their 30's. even when I was 18. even when i'm older than them now. my husband is younger than me and apparently i'm not outgrowing this. don't know what I'll do when he hits 40, throw him back? is there a catch and release thing for husbands?
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't find older men attractive. I like men who can keep up.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    The reduction in leg humping, showing off and lads' night out behaviour.

Totally. Civilization finally happens to them.

Bonus: increases in empathy, insight, and self-awareness. (If not thwarted by cynicism or a hardening of perspective or just getting weird and too out of touch. Wouldn't mind meeting someone exactly as out of touch as I am.)
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I like men who can keep up.

That is important also!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

That is important also!

it. you mean "it" right?
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ah *kitten*! I still got a long way to go till I hit 30.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

That is important also!

it. you mean "it" right?

That too! :wink:
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    I just like men with large.....

Personalities....
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Op, reverse the question. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It's not about what's hot about old men. It's about who actually finds them hot. I always did. From a very young age. A Lolita. I guess in my case, it's about feeling secure -- growing up, my dad was often absent. There's really no one general answer to your question.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man. For some yes, for others...eff no :tongue:
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Men get distinguished as women start to sag....then...women get with the program and start blossoming again and men have moved from destinguished to just plain old and wondering why their wives are still HOT lol....its a little mind bending joke God plays on men for being too concerned about physical beauty. And thats when hair starts coming out of their ears and they start peeing five times a night. :) God is lovely:)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I associate age with more maturity...which isn't necessarily the case. But after dating enough immature college guys, older is more appealing.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    naaa Im not into "older guys" I mean like 10 ore more years older. I think. lol
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't find older men attractive. I like men who can keep up.

I have the sex drive of a rowdy 17 year old boy. My older man (47, to be exact) can more than "keep up". He's the first guy ever to completely satisfy me. To the point that I've had to tap out. On several occasions, I've had to tell him I can't take anymore. Age has NOTHING to do with ability. Promise. :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of it is confidence. As men age they are more secure with themselves. They have lived life and have learned how to treat people and how to get what they want the right way. Or at least their age gives off the illusion this has happened and that is what is more attractive. As far as looks go, some men do age very well, while others seem to just give up and let age happen to them. No one likes a quitter.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    It's both.
  • KashyaPain
    KashyaPain Posts: 100
    Options
    I am partial to an older gent - especially one with facial hair :)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I pay people to start this thread at least once a month.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Attractiveness is such a subjective thing. Older often means wiser, and that is quite attractive to me. But, for the most part, the things that I found attractive in my 20's, have changed considerably now that I am in my 40's. The answer will depend a lot on the woman who is answering the question.