whats your whey protein?

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey Isolate in chocolate. It's expensive but I get it at Costco for about 1/2 the price you can get it at nutrition stores and the like.
  • ungeneric
    ungeneric Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I always sing the praises of Isopure Zero Carb, unflavored -- it really is flavorless, and blends in pretty well with most things. I add it to soup, omelets, whatever. When I want an actual protein shake I go with a premixed Worldwide Pure Protein, mainly because they're convenient.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I use Cellucor cor performance protein powders. I've been using the molten chocolate and the mint chocolate chip. The flavors are pretty good through cellucor. I've used Epiq protein powders which are good, but the price tag wasn't worth it for me.
  • rinteusp
    rinteusp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey - we have three of us lifting (spouse, son and I) so I have started to order the 10-pound bags from Amazon for $111. We have Amazon prime, so no shipping ;) It's one of the best for no additives, and doesn't have sucralose (which I can't stand).

We add things depending on who's making one - I blend in greek yogurt sometimes, for my spouse I'll add PB2 and a couple of spoonfuls of oat flour (oats whizzed in the blender). Our son makes his with whole milk and peanut butter to add fats.
  • Gun4a
    Gun4a Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love my Grenade Hydra 6 vanilla flavour. It is quite expensive though.
  • micheledemetroff
    micheledemetroff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Chocolate or Muscle Pharm Cookies and Cream for a change.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Any have a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor?
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Any have a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor?

I haven't seen a chocolate chip cookie dough powder, but quest makes the protein bars in that flavor.