Getting healthy!

Options
Hi!
My name is Kay, I live and work in Washington DC with my husband and son. I walk a ton but I love the food in this city! My journey has consisted of cooking heal flu meals for my family and I, getting out and running with my son on nice days and working on my strength. I have felt so weak physically since I had my son 2 years ago and I am passionate to remedy this! I have lost 14 lbs so far but I my strength and endurance has quadrupled since I started here! Looking for support and cheerleaders, but I am a great cheerleader and supporter in return! Let me know if you would like to connect! This is a group journey!
Love,
Kat

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your doing awesome. I started my new life (as I like to call it) just over 2 months ago, I am down 24 lbs and going strong, feel free to add me.
  • GrandAkela
    GrandAkela Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Kay, I'm just working at it day by day, myself! Food is not a passion of mine, but I do like to eat more than I should. I'm so glad to see so many people making a go of this weight loss journey, and am willing to help out where ever I can. Have been a coach to many over the past 8 years, and love to have a Team of like minded people to succeed with!

We CAN do this...