I'm down 50lbs and looking to help others.

Options
2»

Replies

• flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Please look into the thread I started about "caloric needs and metabolism" and give me some wisdom, please. I can use all the advice I can get.
  • MarcelinoRiley
    MarcelinoRiley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Please look into the thread I started about "caloric needs and metabolism" and give me some wisdom, please. I can use all the advice I can get.

Thank you! I definitely will do that. Which category is your discussion under?
  • MarcelinoRiley
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible and so inspiring!!

Thank you and wish you much success!
  • MarcelinoRiley
    Options
    Great story! Congrats! I can relate to this in so many ways. Keep going & never give up!

Awesome pics! I see you were also able to stick with it and achieve your goals. Keep it going!
  • jasonfisher77
    jasonfisher77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man . Im 6'3 was at my all time high of 261lbs I've started eating right doing focus T25 workouts every day . Im on my fourth week and have dropped to 242lbs so far . I feel the change more than I see right now . Feel free to add
  • MarcelinoRiley
    Options
    That's awesome . This is day oneffor me. I havea vveryllongwwayto go

Try not to stress out by how far you have to go. It's all about winning the smaller daily battles rather than focusing on the war. It will take time, but you should look to make a lifestyle change rather than following some fad or trendy "yo-yo" diet. In time, as the weight starts to drop, you will begin to embrace the journey and your entire life will be enhanced. Much success!
  • MarcelinoRiley
    Options
    Awesome job man . Im 6'3 was at my all time high of 261lbs I've started eating right doing focus T25 workouts every day . Im on my fourth week and have dropped to 242lbs so far . I feel the change more than I see right now . Feel free to add

Thank you! I'm also 6'3 and started at about 250lbs and now at 188lbs which is what I weighed in high school only I'm a lot stronger lol. Anyhow, 20lbs in a month is awesome, just continue to stick it out. There may be some plateaus along the way, but don't get discouraged when it happens, just take it up another notch. That's what I did, I floated around 215 to 220 for a few months without being able to lose anymore weight. I thought it may have been it for my weight loss journey and almost settled in. I then read a book about metabolic typing and I started to pay more attention on specific foods and how they made me feel. It was more than just calories in calories out. I took my diet up another level and switch up my fitness routine and boom! Much success to you!
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Inspirational ... Add meeeee...
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a totally different person.
    I'm looking to lose between 20-25lbs and need all the advice & accountability I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks!
  • Blacknubian
    Blacknubian Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job. I would definitely like as much tips n encouragement!
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational well done x