Married at First Sight

Options
HollyMGT
HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
Anyone watch Married at First Sight? This is my new favorite show! Do you think any of the couples will or should split up? Which couple do you like best? I'm liking Ryan and Jaclyn so far. I'm hoping the other Ryan and Jessica split up; he's an *kitten*, she deserves better.

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Nobody on a show like that "deserves better"
  • HarperGirl85
    HarperGirl85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nobody on a show like that "deserves better"
    Agree!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I watch it just for the sheer train wreck. My opinion is that it takes longer than six weeks to make a relationship work.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I like that show :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I tried watching it, but just couldn't get through the episode.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I agree that it is a train wreck but it's fun to watch. I couldn't fathom marrying a stanger. You'd have to be pretty desperate to do that.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    desperate for attention, of any kind.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I never heard of this show and I could of went my whole life not knowing such a thing. Thanks for that.
  • _incogNEATo_
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I never heard of this show and I could of went my whole life not knowing such a thing. Thanks for that.

I quoted it. Your mistake will forever be remembered on this thread. I'm sure it'll be on page 3 by lunchtime though, so that'll save you a little embarrassment.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

I quoted it. Your mistake will forever be remembered on this thread. I'm sure it'll be on page 3 by lunchtime though, so that'll save you a little embarrassment.

I shoulda just said "coulda"! WHOOOPS

I could've edited it, but I'm not even going to. I was in deep distress due to having heard of such a thing on television. Cryinggifs_01_1.gif
  • Nebless
    Nebless Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh but it's a thousand times better than the next show 'Arranged'. That show REALLY makes it clear why you shouldn't let your parents pick out your spouse.