Need SUPPORTIVE Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am within my first month, making new MFP friends. Feel free to add me as well! More friends = more motivation!!
  • mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :)
  • sineadodee
    sineadodee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Restarting my journey again! Could use some more motivation also!
  • amayitux
    amayitux Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
    I have +100lbs to loose and would love to support and be supported
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am not good with logging on MFP. I do like chatting one on one though through private messages. So anyone feel free to message me any time!!!!! I exercise a LOT but I need to start cutting back on my calories and treats if I want to see real changes.
  • julieistead
    julieistead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I just started here and could use some friends! Lol B)
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily & love to share in motivating my friends! :smile:
  • robinpurcell1
    robinpurcell1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just added you as a friend. Anyone else feel fee to send a friend request to me. I need all of the accountability I can get. Hoping to lose about 70 lbs by my birthday in November. Determined to be Fit & 40 :)
  • LoriSOWISA
    LoriSOWISA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi i would like motivating, supportive friends as well. im one who likes to comment and really get involved with it, you know, as a real life friend would? you know, like we're real people helping each other? *roll eyes* :smile:
  • corinna_corinna
    corinna_corinna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    just went down the line adding everyone! i'm always up for new friends :)
  • RecRunnerInMA
    RecRunnerInMA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have fallen off the wagon so to speak since getting married last year and I'd love some motivating, supportive friends. My husband is naturally blessed with a fantastic metabolism so it's been a real challenge since I am not. :)
  • xoReese
    xoReese Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm needing support and motivation as well as advice. My goal is to lose 120 pounds and that quite a long journey but no more starting later!!! So let's all do this together! Anyone feel free to add me aswell! <3