Replies

• catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!
  • lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    that was a great choice, however you can have a slice of pizz , every now and then.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    ndj1979, don't be sad! I'm on a strict gluten-free diet due to my autoimmune disease so the Domino's they brought in wouldn't satisfy my gluten free lifestyle!

This makes me far less sad. Sorry that you have a disease that means you have to give up foods you used to enjoy, but hopefully you can find some tasty alternatives to work into your diet that won't cause you pain/bloating/etc.
  • lisakincannonpage
    lisakincannonpage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job I am new to My Fitness so I look forward to posting something similar in the near future. Keep up the good work.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979, don't be sad! I'm on a strict gluten-free diet due to my autoimmune disease so the Domino's they brought in wouldn't satisfy my gluten free lifestyle!

OK - well that is good to know...
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Great job...and I'm one of those weirdos who would choose chicken and brussel sprouts over pizza, or at least the pizza ordered in at my office. It's usually from The Pizza Guys and it's gross!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's great! My workplace puts on a BBQ every month or so (usually with very little notice, so no opportunity to build it into your day's calorie allowance) so most of the time I will have brought my lunch with me anyway, but on the occasions I have joined in I've actually felt a bit sick, even if I didn't overeat, and have realised how much better my home-made, healthier lunch makes me feel than the BBQ does.
  • happysuccess
    happysuccess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Saying no to temptation is one of my biggest challenges so I really appreciate what an achievement that is! Congratulations :) I bet your coworkers felt yucky after pizza, whereas you felt strong and proud- Mama of 2 for the win!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Saying no to temptation is one of my biggest challenges so I really appreciate what an achievement that is! Congratulations :) I bet your coworkers felt yucky after pizza, whereas you felt strong and proud- Mama of 2 for the win!

Why would you feel yucky after pizza? It has fat carbs and protein????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!