Favorite Breakfast?

Options
Recently I have been obsessed with steamed broccoli and egg whites.

What are YOUR go-to breakfasts?

Replies

• Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast anymore, but when I did it was always left-overs from the previous nights dinner.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    Favorite breakfast is baked potato breakfast bowl...I do it on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

20150419_085059.jpg

20150419_085225.jpg

20150419_092200.jpg

20150419_092515.jpg
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Egg white mcmuffin and a packet of reduced sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal. Good, filling, fast.

My favorite breakfast is though pecan pancakes with real butter and real Grade B maple syrup, with a few slices of Canadian bacon on the side. My mouth is watering for that 1000 cal bomb...
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast format is Carb + Protein + Fruit. Could be cottage cheese, raisin bran, and some kiwi, or boiled eggs, oatmeal, and a banana.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    At the moment....pancake, bacon, eggs, apple, tea. Keeps away the hunger until well after 12.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Favorite breakfast is baked potato breakfast bowl...I do it on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

20150419_085059.jpg

20150419_085225.jpg

20150419_092200.jpg

20150419_092515.jpg

I must try this yummy concoction!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    quiche with kale and mushrooms!!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    During the week I tend to have quick breakfasts, jimmy deans delights or a bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter. And of course coffee. Sometimes cereal, but trying to step away from that lately because I think I am literally addicted to it.
    Anyway, on the weekends I like to cook breakfast since I have time. Love making different kinds of waffles!! Or hashbrowns, turkey sausage, eggs, etc.
    Last weekend I made carrot cake pancakes and was told they were the best pancakes ever eaten! I think I got the recipe from MFP. Mmm, they were amazing.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Also oatmeal on the weekends - jazz it up with fruit and yogurt, or brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon, etc.

And yeah that potato up there looks freaking awesome. Definitely have to try that!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    3 soft boiled eggs, 2 slices toast, ~150-200 grams fruit, 1 cup milk with coffee.
  • pcrucifer
    pcrucifer Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Kimchi omelette with sriracha sauce.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast .but when I do.. I get deep fried French toast.
  • Fatrick011
    Fatrick011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had a Monster Muscle Protein Shake for breakfast for the last year. Breakfast is my Achilles heel when it pertains to overeating so I don't take the chance.
    That said, if I do eat breakfast nothing beats a pecan waffle, real butter, maple syrup and smoked jowl. Darn, hungry now..
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I eat wild rice cakes with peanut butter and bananas on top. It's my absolute favorite and it fills me up, gives me carbs and protein to go on and is low in calories but adds healthy fats to my diet.
  • jddnw
    jddnw Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Bacon, eggs, oatmeal, yogurt with blueberries.
  • ArcticSero
    ArcticSero Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I either eat a turkey on wheat with a cup of orange juice for breakfast or peanutbutter on crackers/sandwich, really obsessed with peanutbutter.
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i tried mixing dry pancake batter with a bit of each of 0% greek yogurt and unsweetened applesauce. threw in about a tsp of brown sugar and made pancakes.. so yummy!!!!